Friday, February 24, 2012

Welcome

So I have had this idea for a little while and am now finally making it a reality. I have wanted to create a cooking blog, not because I am an amazing cook but because I enjoy cooking and want to remember which recipes are successful and which are total failures. I grew up in a family of 5 boys and am definitely not the chef of the family. My brother Grant is an incredible cook and my brother Gary has recently taken up the art of cooking. I just really enjoy preparing meals for my little family which includes my hubby and my three little boys. I really want them to be healthy and good eaters. Some days I feel like all I do is cook but for me it is worth it. Hopefully i can maybe inspire others or just help me keep my act together. Hope you enjoy and give lots of feedback!

2 comments:

  1. I think this is a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome
    I love the quinoa salad with lemon juice, made it recently from Debbie but I think she said it came from you :)

    ReplyDelete