Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Perfect Roast

I am planning to put pictures on here very soon but I have seemed to misplaced the cord that I use to import my photos.  Once I figure out where it is hiding then pictures will be up.  Sunday night we invited some friends over and I decided to try the Pioneer Woman's Perfect Pot Roast.  I had never done a Pot Roast in the oven before but my sister in law just made this roast about a week ago and the picture looked amazing. So I gave it a try.  The first time I read the recipe I thought I read that it would take 2-3 hours to cook but it really said 3-4 hours depending on the size of the roast.  So my perfect roast ended up not being quite perfect but it was all because of poor timing.  The flavor was amazing and definitely my favorite roast that I have had before.  Next time I think I will brown everything and do all the prep work but then cook it in my slow cooker.  But I will let you know how that goes.  As for now give it a try and I don't think you will be dissapointed.
Here is the link to the recipe: The Perfect Pot Roast

No comments:

Post a Comment